I wanted to make one final update post before Legend of the Void 2 is released just to share some of my thoughts and give thanks to all of the people that helped make the game what it is today.
First I want to thank the flash game community at large because without you guys Legend of the Void 2 would have never been made. All of the plays, comments, beta requests, etc really showed me that I had something special with LOTV 1 worth pursuing further. I also want to give a special thanks to the Legend of the Void Forum community for all of your ideas and support. The following people played an integral part in the making of LOTV2 either through work, beta testing, ideas, or donations:
- Jonas Planck (William Francus) – Without your amazing artwork LOTV2 wouldn’t be anywhere near as awesome as it is today.
- SoymasterYos (Vincent Popp) – You’ve been there since the beginning. Thanks for your phenomenal testing and feedback.
- MasterDoom (Keith Peterston) – The statistician, tester, organizer, admin, and more!
- Debirlfan (Deb Drake) – Great feedback from a woman’s perspective
- IAmAStegohSorus – Thanks for your testing and forum activity.
- Daedrion (Alex Camerons) – Thanks for your testing and activity too.
- Omnion – Forum Admin and tester.
- oOverlordOo – Forum Admin and tester.
- Dekheziel (Evan Arnoldi) – Tester.
- Rylith – Tester.
- Cobath (Isaac Bavido) – Tester.
- Failcard – Tester.
- Firefly – Tester.
- gundark – Tester.
- Ilyath (Olivia Prosia) – Tester.
- omeagfire17 – Tester.
- Kaliven – Donator.
- Quassa – Donator.
- SilencedColt – Donator.
I also want to give a big thanks to Dan McNeely of ArmorGames.com for your interest in sponsoring Legend of the Void 2. Working with you has been amazing and I hope we can continue to work together in the future! If you’re not a member of ArmorGames.com please go and join now so you’ll be able to play Legend of the Void 2 when it goes live this week! Also, they get 90% of the best games before anyone else so make them your #1 stop for flash games
Lastly, I want to give a big shout-out to determination and hard work. Just go back and look at my games from when I started developing (2 years ago) and compare them to what I’m making now. Pretty drastic improvement, right? Major changes are possible in life, it just takes time and hard work to make them happen. You really can do (almost) anything if you’re determined enough.
Okay that’s all for this post! Be sure to keep an eye out on ArmorGames.com for Legend of the Void 2′s release! I hope you have a great time playing once it’s out!